Husqvarna Motorcycles is launched the new MY21 TE and FE enduro range.
The latest range a complete line-up of 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines that have been carefully designed and crafted.
According to Husqvarna Motorcycles, 2021 range featuring adjustable engine mapping as standard as well as electric starter systems, all 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines benefit from the latest fuel injection technology.
Also WP XPLOR forks and WP XACT shock combined with the chromium-molybdenum steel frame, progressive bodywork and innovative 2-piece carbon composite subframe to ensure consistent damping, precise handling and superior rider comfort.
We know Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2-stroke range features the latest fuel injection technology, electric starters as standard and chassis that offers precise flex characteristics.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS MY21:
- Chromium-molybdenum steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative 2-piece carbon composite subframe design
- WP XPLOR fork with advanced mid-valve piston delivering consistent damping function
- WP XACT shock with integrated pressure balance offers the superior rider comfort and handling
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- CNC machined triple clamps
- MAGURA hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
- MAGURA brake calipers and high-performance GSK discs combining superior stopping power with unsurpassed sensitivity and modulation
- Adjustable engine mappings on all models and state-of-the-art traction control (4-strokes)
- Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
- Lightweight Li-ion battery
- ProTaper handlebar
- Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips → adjustable throttle progression and easy-grip mounting
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
- Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems.
The Husqvarna MY21 enduro range will start to be available worldwide in June 2020 at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.
All details of Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2021 enduro range will be available on www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com from June 22 onwards.