Husqvarna Motorcycles has just announced its 2024 TE and FE Pro enduro line-up, setting a new benchmark in the world of enduro riding. Designed to give experienced and ambitious enduro riders the performance edge they need, the 2-stroke TE 300 and 4-stroke FE 350 are nothing short of revolutionary.
Built on an all-new enduro platform, both the FE 350 Pro and TE 300 Pro come with a plethora of upgrades including new frames, subframes, bodywork, suspension, and brakes. The list of innovations is extensive, focusing on improving overall rideability and delivering outstanding performance.
One of the most notable features is the enduro-specific WP suspension. The WP XACT Closed Cartridge fork and redesigned WP XACT shock provide predictable damping and smooth action, allowing riders to conquer technical sections with complete confidence.
The bodywork has also received a facelift, featuring modern, Swedish-inspired graphics and a new high-grip seat cover. An improved ergonomic rider triangle offers greater knee contact for better control, and the slimline bodywork allows complete freedom of movement.
Under the hood, the TE 300 Pro engine is fuelled by Throttle Body Injection (TBI) technology, providing more consistent and controllable power. The FE 350 Pro, on the other hand, is powered by a new and compact DOHC unit, further centralizing mass and improving anti-squat chassis characteristics.
Both models come with advanced electronics, including an Engine Management System (EMS) that offers two pre-set riding maps, Traction Control, and a Quickshifter for the 4-stroke model.
Premium components like a new LED headlight, Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems, GALFER brake discs, and Michelin enduro tires make these Pro models the epitome of class-leading features.
The 2024 TE 300 Pro and FE 350 Pro are now available worldwide at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.
- New competition-inspired graphics
- Factory Racing approved, Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems
- GALFER brake discs front and rear
- WP XACT Closed Cartridge front forks offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT rear shock design with CFD-optimised main piston and tool-free adjusters
- New Factory Racing wheel-set with high-strength EXCEL Takasago rims
- New competition seat cover with additional ribs
- Polyamide skid plate with added linkage protection
- Front and rear brake disc protector
- Supersprox rear sprocket
- Soft compound ODI handlebar grips
- 2-stroke engine features TBI technology for improved rideability and ease of use
- 350cc DOHC 4-stroke engine provides class-leading power and torque
- Quickshift sensor providing seamless up-shifting on the FE 350 Pro
- Multifunctional Map Select Switch on both models, which also activates the Quickshifter and Traction Control on the FE 350 Pro
- Offroad Control Unit (OCU) for the highest level of reliability and user-friendly serviceability of electronics
- High-performance LED headlight unit for a brighter light output and simplified fitment
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebar
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery