WP Suspension is pleased to announce the launch of the new WP XPLOR PRO 6500 cartridge. With highly innovative technology derived from countless successes in motorsports, the XPLOR PRO 6500 cartridge combines premium performance enhancements with unmatched affordability. Aimed at an entire community of offroad enthusiasts, WP XPLOR PRO enables KTM, Husqvarna and GASGAS riders to reach their highest potential.
For the WP XPLOR PRO 6500 cartridge, no section of the track is too tough and with the input of the latest motorsport know-how, this cartridge will take demanding riders to the top. Built-in WP CLOSED CARTRIDGE TECHNOLOGY with its pressurized compartments ensures consistent damping performance and prevents loss of damping on repeated shots. Thanks to the many externally adjustable settings, riders always adapt perfectly to all off-road demands, even when conditions change at the last minute. The XPLOR PRO 6500 cartridge was developed to easily upgrade the bike using the standard fork bars and significantly improve the riding experience for high-pitched off-road riders.
- Improved feedback from the track in every riding-situation
- The pressurized system reduces cavitation risk – no damping loss
- Extreme longevity due to the use of high-quality materials only
- Specially handcrafted with the highest care
- All settings can be adjusted externally and flexibly
- Spring preload fully variable
The XPLOR PRO 6500 cartridge will be available from November 17 for € 840 (net sale price) for the following motorcycles:
- KTM: EXC (150, 250, 300); EXC-F (250, 350, 450, 500); XC-W (150, 250, 300); XCF-W (350, 500). Since 2017-
- Husqvarna: TE (150, 250, 300); FE (250, 350, 450, 501). Since 2017-
- GASGAS: EC (250, 300); EC-F (250, 350). 2021